1. Two YouTubers named Justin Stuart and Andrew Scites bought a ton of toilet paper in October for a video where theymade a giant fortwith it. Now they've posted a follow-upvideoafter giving it all away to random people on the street.
2. Neighbors in Milwaukee put on a bunch of inflatable T-rex costumes and organized adinosaur paradethe other day. They stayed six feet away at all times, and marched through town to cheer people up. Especially kids.
3. Mini paradeswhere people drive by in their cars are really taking off too. An elementary school principal in California helped organize a big one to cheer up a five-year-old kid after hisbirthday partygot cancelled.
4. TheEiffel Towerhas been closed to tourists for a few weeks now. But it's lit up at night . . . and SPARKLES for ten minutes every evening to honor healthcare workers.
5. More and more businesses are stepping up in big ways. Lowe'sis donating $10 million worth of protective gear. Ford and 3Mare working together on a new respirator that uses repurposed car parts. AndInteljust announced it's donating a million protective items like masks and gloves that they had in storage.