I will be in the Front street portion (in Old Town) MC'ing for the event.
Friday, December 6, 2019 - 7:00pm
This is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
Bundle up, bring your holiday cheer and join us to watch the parade as it travels south through Old Town beginning at the intersection of Del Rio and Jefferson. There will be floats that twinkle, holiday music from school marching bands and much more as we celebrate the holiday season.
- Old Town Parking Structure
- Old Town Front Street will close at 7am. To access the parking structure please use 2nd Street from the south and Moreno to Mercedes from the north.
- Dirt lot on the corner of Ynez/ Santiago
- Glow-in-the-dark items, Kettle Corn, and Doughnuts.
- There is also parade viewing on Jefferson between Rancho California and Del Rio on the west side of the street only. There will be an announcer in this area as well.
- Viewing will also be along Old Town Front Street just south of Rancho California to the intersection of Santiago.
Road Closures for Dec 5th:
- Main Street from bottom of “Y” to Old Town Front Street closed from 7am on Dec 5th- Dec 6th at mid-night
Road closures for Dec 6th:
- Jefferson closed heading south at Overland from 2pm-10pm. Parade traffic only
- Del Rio closed 4pm-10pm
- Las Haciendas closed 4pm-10pm
- Calle Cortez closed 4pm-10pm
- Jefferson Ave- Via Montezuma to Rancho California southbound only closed from 4pm-10pm
- Old Town Front Street from north entrance of Moreno Road to Second St. closed from 7am-12am
- Third, Fourth, Main, Fifth and Sixth Streets closed from 7am-12am at Old Town Front Street
- Old Town Front Street from Rancho California Road to Santiago Road closed from 6pm-12am
- Old Town Front Street from Santiago Road up to Harley Davidson closed from 7pm-11pm
- Rancho California Road will be closed for thru traffic from Old Town Front Street to Diaz Road from 7pm-9pm
- First Street/Santiago Road closed between Pujol and C Street from 7pm-10pm