Firefighters Help Save Choking Michigan Boy After Facebook Mix-Up

A woman in Wayland, Michigan who didn't have a phone used Facebook to contact the fire department when her son started choking.  But she got mixed up and contacted the fire department in Wayland, Massachusetts.  And those firefighters STILL saved her son.  (They called the correct fire department immediately and got an ambulance out to the address in time.  This is Patrick Walkinshaw, Dean Casali, and William Tyree from the Wayland, Massachusetts fire department, the guys who teamed up to get the right responders out to the woman's house.)

 
Mike Dellinger

Mike Dellinger

Want to know more about Mike Dellinger? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Q103.3! Read more

title

Content Goes Here