The names of some of the Las Vegas shooting victims are starting to be released. And they're people from all different places, races, backgrounds, careers, ages, and sexual orientations, who were simply having a good time at a concert before their lives were taken from them.
There is a GFM Page set up for those who are still with us, more info: click here
Hannah Ahlers was a mother with three children from Murrieta, California who was at the music festival with her husband and three other couples.
1. Neysa Tonks was a tech worker and a mother with three kids from Las Vegas.
2. Sandy Casey was a special education teacher from Manhattan Beach, California.
3. Denise Burditus from Martinsburg, Virginia died in the arms of her husband of 32 years, Tony, at the shooting.
4. Susan Smith was an office manager at an elementary school in Simi Valley, California, who was married with two adult children.
5. Christopher Roybal is a Navy veteran from Corona, California who served in Afghanistan.
6. Angie Gomez was a recent high school graduate from Riverside, California.
7. Lisa Romero-Muniz was a high school secretary in Gallup, New Mexico.
8. Quinton Robbins was a college student at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
9. Sonny Melton was an ER nurse from Big Sandy, Tennessee. He died shielding his wife from the bullets.
10. Jordan McIldoon was a construction worker from Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
11. Jessica Klymchuk was a single mother with four children from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who was visiting Las Vegas with her fiancé.
12. Charleston Hartfield was a Las Vegas police officer who went to the concert while he was off duty.
13. Jack Beaton from California died when he jumped in front of his wife to protect her during the shooting.
14. Rachael Parker was a police records technician from Manhattan Beach, California.
15. Jenny Parks was a kindergarten teacher from Lancaster, California. Her husband was injured during the shooting as well and is in the hospital.
16. Rhonda LeRocque was a designer from Tewksbury, Massachusetts who leaves behind a husband of 20 years and their young daughter.
17. Hannah Ahlers was a mother with three children from Murrieta, California who was at the music festival with her husband and three other couples.
18. Cameron Robinson was a city employee for Las Vegas who was at the festival with his boyfriend.
19. Bailey Schweitzer was a 20-year-old receptionist at a software company in Bakersfield, California.
20. Carrie Barnette was in Las Vegas celebrating a friend's 30th birthday.
21. Dana Gardner was a San Bernardino County employee who was at the concert with one of her daughters. Her daughter survived.
22. John Phippen from Santa Clarita, California was at the concert with his son, Travis, who was wounded but survived.
The Huffington Post has more with links to help with funds.