When it comes to sex, apparently we're mostly worried about making sure the other person is satisfied and all the DISEASES we might catch while taking care of business. And apparently MEN are doing most of the googling.
Here are the ten most-googled sex questions:
1. "Where is the G-spot?"
2. "How to make a woman [finish]."
3. "Can you get rid of herpes?"
4. "How to get rid of genital warts."
5. "What is the clap?" For the record, it's gonorrhea. Which is curable. (Here's why it's called "the clap." The way it used to be treated sounds very painful.)
6. "How to get a bigger penis MANUALLY." (???)
7. "How to measure a penis."
8. "How old do you have to be to buy condoms?"
9. "How to insert a male organ into a female organ?" Is this really the phrasing people use?
10. "How long does sex last?" (Daily Mail)